You are in safe hands
Nothing matters to us as much as your safety. This is why we have implemented a number of strict measurements to ensure we can keep you safe at work during COVID-19.
- The door to the main entrance will automatically open when you arrive.
- Our reception desk has been fitted with a wide screen and equipped with hand sanitisers.
- Upon arrival, one of our reception staff will take your temperature and details and ask you to scan the QR code of the COVID-19 NHS app.
- To ensure social distancing, we have marked all public areas with 2-metre radius stickers.
- To reduce the risk of transmission of viruses and bacteria, we have removed all paper information leaflets and magazines from the communal areas. Hand sanitisers can be found in numerous locations in these areas.
- A number of alcohol hand-wipe stations have also been set up throughout the building.
- Toilets’ entrance doors are left permanently open.
- All meeting rooms are cleaned after each use and all supplies refreshed.
- We pride ourselves on keeping the premises within the highest standard of cleanness and hygiene. We are, however, putting even more effort into this area right now. All public areas are hence cleaned daily and touch points twice a day.
- Each office has a “Stay Safe’ box containing gloves, hand wipes and masks for use where and when you need them.
- Workstations in all offices can be easily adapted and spaced out to comply with social distancing regulations.
We are always happy to hear your concerns, so that we can put your mind at rest. Should you have any questions, please contact our operations director, Emma McGregor at firstname.lastname@example.org